The ideal candidate should have experience of securing placements and fostering relationships with media and influencers.
● The candidate should be detail oriented and extremely organized.
● The candidate should be comfortable in a fast-paced environment
● The candidate should have established relationships with long lead, short lead and online editors in the fashion and lifestyle space.
● The candidate should be able to work in a collaborative environment.
● 2-3 years’ experience working in PR.
● Act as day-to-day media liaison
Candidate should be able to write creative, and effective press releases, media alerts and press materials
Ability to pitch product and brand profiles
Able to work in a team environment
Consistently secure brand features, media briefings, product placement, news items, and more
Create innovative communications strategies that maximize brand visibility and create social media campaigns
Salary $65k + depending on experience
Scroll to Continue