FACTORY PR is a preeminent communications agency that sits at the nexus of style and technology innovation. Known for our expertise in launching and repositioning brands, Factory PR architects multi-faceted strategies incorporating public relations, brand development, influencer marketing, celebrity activations, content creation and full scope integrated digital capabilities. With offices in New York and Los Angeles, Factory PR has an over twenty-year legacy of media-fueled launches and creative storytelling for a dynamic portfolio of clients, including ASOS, IKEA, Not Your Mother’s, Rebag, Luxottica Eyewear, Superplastic, Henry Rose by Michelle Pfieffer and more!
WE’RE SEEKING Public Relations Interns for Fall 2023 which runs from Tuesday, September 5th through Friday December 15th in our NYC and LA offices. We are hiring for our Fashion, Beauty, Technology/ Innovation/ Design, Digital/Social, and VIP (LA) teams. The candidates should be tapped in culturally and have a genuine passion for the public relations and relevant fields. We’re looking for dedicated, motivated and passionate individuals who can multitask and work in a fast-paced environment and want to learn from a great team.
Public Relations Teams
● Organize and merchandise samples and client collections
● Traffic samples to publications and stylists
● Inventory maintenance
● Scan and lay out press clips in Photoshop
● Conduct competitive research in assigned division
● Compile and update media lists
● Update client reports
● Write PR pitches with assistance from team
● Handle press mailings
● Assist with model castings and fittings
● Plan and work events including launches, parties, fashion shows and presentations
● Assist with errands as needed
● Identify influencer/brand ambassador programs
● Identify key influencers, bloggers and online media in designated verticals
● Write compelling and engaging content
● Develop strategically led ideas for building brands via Social
● Compile weekly and monthly reporting and analytics
● Research trends, happenings, etc
● Background of study in relevant field
● Will be able to earn school credit if needed
● Must be able to commit to full time (four- five days per week)
● Participation in our 8-week PR 101 course taught by our senior team covering the foundational components of public relations
● Must have experience with Word, Excel, Powerpoint. Photoshop a plus
● This is unpaid internship but there is a monthly stipend for travel expenses or miscellaneous costs
● Snacks, fun and cool office dogs included!
Email email@example.com for more information or to apply. Deadline is August 11, 2023.
Scroll to Continue